Get Set UK delivers high-quality services within local communities across a range of sectors including employment, skills and refugee support. We believe in providing a supportive space for all our employees to thrive and develop their careers. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment where everyone’s unique perspectives are celebrated, fostering innovation and collaboration.
Get Set for a business as ambitious as you!
- Demonstrate a people-focused approach in your management style ensuring high levels of engagement from all your team members and low attrition rates.
- Create an inclusive and friendly working environment where employees’ career progression and development are at the forefront of your day-to-day actions.
- Lead with passion, overseeing performance, compliance, and day-to-day activities to drive excellence while actively supporting front-line duties in alignment with our strategic vision.
- Ambitiously drive the operational team to achieve sustained high performance and quality of delivery in accordance with Get Set UK contracts, business priorities, and organizational culture and values.
- Be a role model for team members and inspire them to strive for success that will guarantee revenue and performance targets being met across contracts.
- Demonstrate commitment by fostering strong regional partnerships with external stakeholders and the broader business community.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and motivate others to develop/grow industry-specific knowledge and skills.
- Empower customers by supporting their employment journey by boosting their confidence and trust in Get Set UK as an organisation.
- Demonstrate expertise in achieving contractual KPIs from attracting customers to securing lasting outcomes.
- Deliver the contractual activities in line with the prime provider’s service delivery model and internal Get Set UK delivery model.
- Collaborate with Employment Relation Managers to uncover strategic business development opportunities rooted in caseload needs.
- Demonstrate excellence in reporting and supporting the Senior Operations Manager in tasks aligned with business needs and our overarching strategy.
- Be responsible for generating and delivering monthly management reports to the Operations Manager, Director, and Prime Providers.
- Lead daily team meetings to ensure priorities for the day are disseminated and followed up with meeting notes to ensure accountability within the team.
- Drive continuous improvement actions by conducting formal and informal observations and implementing SMART action plans to elevate delivery standards.
- Demonstrate expertise in conducting skills gap analysis and crafting dynamic development plans for your team members.
- Fuel team growth and development through monthly one-on-one meetings for all staff members, harnessing the power of the performance management framework.
- Inspire team excellence through monthly caseload reviews, ensuring customer progression and optimizing the performance pipeline in alignment with our commitment to people development.
- Empower customers through proactive collaboration with third-party providers and Jobcentre Plus leads, ensuring seamless access to specialized services.
- Demonstrate professional integrity by collaborating with the Quality and Compliance team to implement best practices and drive plans for enhanced compliance.
- Conduct thorough file checks aligned with prime provider criteria and Get Set UK’s internal compliance to ensure excellence.
- Empathetically provide quality feedback to our customers that fuels their growth and readies them for the dynamic work environment.
Key Skills Required
- Demonstrate ambition and drive by being confident in working in a target-driven environment and contributing to commercial growth.
- Proven ability in fostering people development and creating a supportive and growth-oriented environment for team members to succeed.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication, empathy, and listening skills, and the ability to analyse problems and propose solutions, always putting customer’s requirements at the forefront.
- Demonstrate responsibility and a high level of professional integrity while carrying out the above-listed responsibilities.
- Strive to enhance your expertise and contribute to the company’s development.
- Bring the power of your previous experience in leading small to medium-sized teams, driving the achievement of both hard and soft KPIs.
- Ability to showcase your inspiring track record of surpassing demanding targets in the welfare-to-work or similar industry, drawing from valuable previous experience.
- Excellent ability to demonstrate a track record of success in growing the business portfolio by establishing new partnerships and connections for Get Set UK.
- A strong sense of responsibility, embracing drive and focus while focusing on commercial growth.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills by delivering clear, timely messages externally and internally.
- Excellent ability to demonstrate all the above skills and responsibilities to an excellent level.
People Management: 3 years (required)
Managing: 3 years (required)
Commercial Growth: 2 years (required)
- Company pension & events
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance; Wellness programs
- Employee Forum (Your voice matters, at Get Set UK employees have a say in how we run the business.)
Why Get Set UK?
As a forward-thinking organisation, we prioritise the growth and development of our staff. With an emphasis on consistent performance and comprehensive training and mentorship, we empower our team members to achieve their full potential and take their careers to new heights.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and welcome all applications. Get Set UK is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, physical and mental disability, age, citizenship, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, and any other protected status. Our aim is to support and maintain the physical and mental health of all people at work.