As a forward-thinking organisation, we prioritise the growth and development of our staff. With an emphasis on consistent performance and comprehensive training and mentorship, we empower our team members to achieve their full potential and take their careers to new heights. Join us today to see the benefits of our commitment to your success!
- Effectively drive commercial growth by managing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrate expertise by working with a team of trainers on a project supporting newly unemployed individuals who have been affected due to Covid-19.
- Efficiently manage your time, demonstrating responsibility, drive, and focus to ensure all tasks are completed on time.
- Showcase willingness to learn and motivate others to develop industry-specific knowledge and skills, contributing to career development.
- Manage employer expectations and take responsibility for effective control in the recruitment journey, inspiring your team.
- Provide consistent support to the customers, enabling them to feel more confident and strengthened.
- Collaborate closely with employers to prepare candidates for relevant vacancies, equipping them with qualifications, skills, and all-around support.
- Design and deliver accredited Employability and Customer Service courses in line with our vision and strategy for career development.
- Demonstrate commitment and responsibility by adapting your teaching approach to maintain a minimum 90% engagement rate with learners,
- Stay commercially aware, understand contractual requirements, and be willing to adjust delivery to ensure they are met.
- Create awareness among participants about our company’s vision of equal opportunities and values.
- Provide participants with quality constructive feedback that allows them to improve and prepare for the dynamic work environment.
- Support participants to enable them to sustain employment through good practice and overcome any foreseen barriers.
Key Skills Required:
- Establish and maintain rapport with learners by demonstrating strong communication skills and customise your teaching approach as needed.
- Ability to Invigilate functional skills exams and other assessment activities.
- Ability to provide administrative support when required.
- Ability to ensure equal opportunities by carrying out the duties of the job with reasonable adjustments when necessary,
- Demonstrate a strong sense of drive and focus, confidently navigating a target-driven environment that supports commercial growth.
- Computer, data entry, and MS Office skills knowledge required.
- Must hold a teaching qualification and a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
- Expert in delivering accredited Employability and Customer Service courses, with a track record of contributing to career development.
- Ability to ambitiously Identify and support individual learning needs.
- Experience in working with students with additional learning needs, fostering people development.
- Experience in remote delivery and teaching in virtual learning environments.
- Company pension & events
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance; Wellness programs
- Employee Forum (Your voice matters, our employees have a say in how we run the business.)
Overview: TLB Limited is an enterprise and business development company providing self-employment support, business advice, coaching, and growth solutions. We are dedicated to helping individuals and businesses in East London overcome unemployment and stagnation by offering life-changing opportunities in enterprise and business support.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and welcome all applications.