Get Set UK delivers high-quality services within local communities across a range of sectors including employment, skills and refugee support. We believe in providing a supportive space for all our employees to thrive and develop their careers. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment where everyone’s unique perspectives are celebrated, fostering innovation and collaboration.
Get Set to make a difference in people’s lives!
- Deliver high-quality services in line with Get Set UK’s delivery model.
- Provide sustainable employment solutions to customers.
- Demonstrate drive and focus by delivering customer progression.
- Proactively assist customers in maintaining employment and achieving long-term success.
- Motivate customers to improve their skills and capabilities
- Maintain service quality standards by adhering to external and contractual requirements.
Responsibilities: Customer Support
- Assess customer needs and barriers with integrity and create action plans to address concerns.
- Empower customers through training and sustainable employment.
- Help customers become job-ready with employer-led advice and guidance.
- Provide constructive feedback and support for the improvement of customers.
- Promote best practices to help customers maintain employment.
- Demonstrate motivation and meet targets and deadlines.
- Support work-ready customers into employment.
- Signpost customers to services that can help them overcome challenges related to drug, alcohol, housing, and finance concerns.
- Track and record customer progress on the CRM platform.
- Build strong partnerships with job centers, local authorities, and community associations.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong communication skills with conflict resolution experience.
- Ambitious, resourceful, and innovative in supporting customers.
- Confidence in a target-driven environment with a focus on people development.
- Empathy towards vulnerable or challenging groups, showing a strong desire to help.
- Experience in creating SMART action plans and conducting individual needs assessments.
- Knowledge of computers, data entry, and MS Office.
- Demonstrate all the above skills and responsibilities.
- Embrace responsibility, drive, and commercial growth.
- Company pension & events
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness Programs
Employee Forum (Your voice matters, at Get Set UK employees have a say in how we run the business.)
Why Get Set UK?
As a forward-thinking organisation, we prioritise the growth and development of our staff. With an emphasis on consistent performance and comprehensive training and mentorship, we empower our team members to achieve their full potential and take their careers to new heights.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and welcome all applications. Get Set UK is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, physical and mental disability, age, citizenship, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, and any other protected status. Our aim is to support and maintain the physical and mental health of all people at work.