As a forward-thinking organisation, we prioritise the growth and development of our staff. With an emphasis on consistent performance and comprehensive training and mentorship, we empower our team members to achieve their full potential and take their careers to new heights. Join us today to see the benefits of our unparalleled commitment to your success!
As an In Work Tracking Officer, your primary responsibility is to monitor and support the In Work Support and In Work Tracking caseloads. This involves processing and analysing data to ensure contract performance, providing timely interventions, and facilitating the smooth transition of participants into employment. Additionally, you will demonstrate professional integrity in providing immediate support during the participants’ transition to work and collaborating with Business Managers and Employment Advisors to ensure the progress of the caseload aligns with organizational goals.
- Demonstrate responsibility by monitoring and managing the In Work Support and In Work Tracking caseloads, ensuring adherence to contract requirements.
- Process and analyse data to monitor contract performance in line with our vision and strategy, utilizing relevant tools and systems.
- Provide In Work Support interventions to participants, offering guidance and assistance as needed.
- Facilitate the transition of participants into Rapid Response where appropriate and creation of a plan to move customers into employment.
- Demonstrate drive and focus by utilizing forecast data to establish KPIs for job outcomes, working to achieve and exceed these targets.
- Effectively monitor threshold performance through First Earnings, 1K, and 2K pings, addressing any overdue milestones.
- Provide immediate and inspiring support to customers during their transition to work, addressing their challenges and concerns.
- Conduct forecasting of all milestone notifications, anticipating and planning for upcoming events.
- Signpost and refer customers to additional support and training resources where required.
- Proactively identify customers who are at risk of falling out of employment and implement preventive measures.
- Provide regular feedback to Business Managers and Employment Advisors on the progress of the caseload, highlighting successes and addressing challenges.
- Collaborate with the team to contribute to a positive and supportive working environment.
Key Skills Required
- Proven experience in monitoring and managing caseloads, preferably in an employment support or related field.
- Strong data processing and analysis skills, with proficiency in relevant tools and systems.
- Strong knowledge of employment support interventions and strategies.
- Familiarity with forecasting techniques and KPI-based performance measurement.
- Team player supporting colleagues with an emphasis on people development.
- Ability to identify and address potential risks to participants’ employment stability.
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach to caseload management.
- Understanding of referral processes and additional support services available to participants.
- Continuous learning mindset to stay updated on industry best practices.
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programs
- Company events
Why Get Set UK?
Get Set UK thrives on culture, energy, and opportunity, where 83% of our employees love their rewarding and inspiring work. We’re dedicated to driving commercial growth while delivering government-funded programs that empower individuals to maximize their employment and career potential through our visionary strategy.
Join us in a fast-growing company that values professional integrity, people development, and a drive and focus on excellence.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and welcome all applications. Get Set UK is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, physical and mental disability, age, citizenship, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, and any other protected status. Our aim is to support and maintain the physical and mental health of all people at work