Get Set UK (GSUK) delivers high-quality services within local communities across a range of sectors, including Employment Services, Education and Refugee Integration and Support. We are a fast-growing business with a mission to support more people to maximise their employment and career potential. If you are interested in this role and want to work for an organisation that makes a positive difference in people’s lives, Get Set UK will support you in developing your career from day one.
Get Set to join a motivated team!
- Drive the assurance of quality and compliance within the company, ensuring that all processes align with the company’s vision, strategy, and values.
- Embrace excellence by ambitiously working with wider project teams as required to support assurance and process review.
- Demonstrate professional integrity by motivating and inspiring others to develop industry-specific knowledge and skills.
- Conduct comprehensive audits to guarantee the highest level of compliance with contractual requirements.
- Compile audit findings into accurate reports and disseminate remedial action plans to maintain quality and compliance.
- Ambitiously monitor and track progress, ensuring the achievement of contractual KPIs.
- Perform both field-based and remote compliance audits to maintain the highest level of quality.
- Maintain Get Set security practices responsibly to preserve the confidentiality of customer data.
- Execute duties safely and efficiently, in alignment with the company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Demonstrate support in full implementation of Home Office policies and procedures.
- Drive vision and strategy by collaborating with the Quality Manager to evolve an audit framework.
- Demonstrate people development by providing training and guidance to enhance compliance and rectify non-compliance areas.
- Inspire and raise awareness among stakeholders about the company’s commitment to equal opportunities and values.
- Provide constructive feedback, and enable improvement, and preparation for the dynamic work environment.
Key Skills Required
- Unwavering accuracy and attention to detail, critical for maintaining quality and compliance.
- Adept at influencing and negotiation, facilitating successful compliance.
- Proficiency in analysing information, drawing conclusions, and formulating comprehensive action plans.
- Superior time management, planning, and organizational skills, to carry our operations effectively.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, critical for effective collaboration and teamwork.
- A high level of initiative and self-motivation, crucial for driving ambitious targets.
- Computer, data entry, and MS Office skills knowledge required.
- Experience in auditing related to compliance with contractual and company requirements.
- Excellent ability to demonstrate all the above skills and responsibilities.
- A strong sense of responsibility, embracing drive and focus while focusing on commercial growth.
- Company pension & events
- Flexible schedule; Gym membership
- Private medical insurance; Wellness programs
- Employee Forum (Your voice matters, at Get Set UK employees have a say in how we run the business.)
Why Get Set UK?
As a forward-thinking organisation, we prioritise the growth and development of our staff. With an emphasis on consistent performance and comprehensive training and mentorship, we empower our team members to achieve their full potential and take their careers to new heights.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and welcome all applications. Get Set UK is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, physical and mental disability, age, citizenship, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, and any other protected status. Our aim is to support and maintain the physical and mental health of all people at work.