As a forward-thinking organisation, we prioritise the growth and development of our staff. With an emphasis on consistent performance and comprehensive training and mentorship, we empower our team members to achieve their full potential and take their careers to new heights. Join us today to see the benefits of our unparalleled commitment to your success!
- Identify opportunities for long-term unemployed customers by driving impactful business development initiatives that align with our vision. These opportunities will guide customers back to sustainable employment.
- Ambitiously focus on your KPIs, strongly working towards the company’s mission.
- Forge new, purposeful connections with employers, constructing a steady pipeline of opportunities to achieve weekly and monthly targets.
- Cultivate a passion for learning and inspire others to grow and develop their industry-specific knowledge and skills.
- Skilfully manage employer expectations and navigate the recruitment journey with precision and integrity, ensuring a smooth experience for all our customers.
- Empower your customers, building their confidence and strength as they embark on their journey.
- Unleash your talent for proactive outreach, cold and warm calling employers to secure interviews for our participants, propelling us towards commercial growth.
- Strong expertise in understanding various sectors, especially those that provide entry-level employment, for example, retail, hospitality.
- Demonstrate professional integrity by conducting impactful needs analysis and forging strong connections between candidates and employers.
- Cultivate and strengthen employer relationships through consistent and impactful communication, with regular phone calls, emails, and face-to-face meetings.
- Drive commercial growth by actively sourcing employers through a dynamic mix of leads and impactful cold calling.
- Collaborate with Employment Advisors to promote current vacancies and upcoming opportunities.
- Demonstrate commitment to people’s development by conducting regular in-work support calls with employers, and actively tracking participants’ progress in the workplace.
- Inspire employers to achieve the ‘Disability Confident’ award, supporting them on their journey to Level 1 and showcasing your thoughtful commitment.
- Create awareness amongst employers about our company’s vision of equal opportunities and values.
- Inspire customers into employment within our established employer network, creating a precise and empowering recruitment journey.
- Offer quality guidance and support by holding employer-led workshops for our customers to prepare them for interviews.
- Empathise and provide quality feedback to our customers that fuels their growth and ready them for the dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrate support by being present at the interviews to support the customers in their recruitment journey.
- Secure evidence of employment retention at both 13 and 26 weeks from the employer, reinforcing our commitment to accountability and positive outcomes for our customers.
- Inspire customer success by offering support, fostering sustainability in employment through best practices, and overcoming barriers.
- Boost our vision and strategy through vibrant networking and promotion at stakeholders’ events, including Job Centres and Local Authorities, to make our mark.
- Maintain effective market intelligence through affiliation with network groups.
Key Skills Required:
- Be ambitious, resourceful, and innovative in supporting our customers to find sustainable employment.
- Demonstrate drive and focus by being confident in working in a target-driven environment.
- Team player supporting colleagues with an emphasis on people development.
- Empathetic to vulnerable or challenging groups, showing consideration and a strong desire to help.
- Experience in creating SMART action plans and conducting individual needs assessments.
- Experience creating strong long-term partnerships with external partners and communities through strong communication skills.
- Excellent ability to demonstrate all the above skills and responsibilities.
- Proven track record and demonstrate a strong understanding of employer recruitment.
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programs
- Company events
Why Get Set UK?
Get Set UK thrives on culture, energy, and opportunity, where 83% of our employees love their rewarding and inspiring work. We’re dedicated to driving commercial growth while delivering government-funded programs that empower individuals to maximize their employment and career potential through our visionary strategy.
Join us in a fast-growing company that values professional integrity, people development, and a drive and focus on excellence.