The Local London Work and Health Programme delivers specific, community-based employment, health, and wellbeing support across East and South East London.
If you are a disabled person or have a health condition, have been unemployed for a long time, and want to develop your skills and advance in your career, this is the programme for you.
We can help you to:
- Improve your health and wellbeing
- Develop your work skills and gain experience
- Boost your confidence and do well at interview
- Find a job that’s right for you or explore self-employment
- Succeed and progress in your new job
It is the ideal programme for:
- Disabled people
- People with health condition or dependency on drugs or alcohol
- Unemployed for two years or more
- Veterans, reserves or partners of a member of the Armed Forces
- Offenders or ex-offenders
- Carers, ex-carers or care leavers
- Victims of domestic violence, homeless or refugees
- Young people involved in gangs
You may be eligible if you are of working age, live in Barking and Dagenham, Bexley, Bromley, Enfield, Greenwich, Havering, Newham, Redbridge or Waltham Forest.